Coach Cami Stock is the head coach at Wild Blue Racing. She has 10 years of triathlon racing experience of all distances from Sprint to Ironman. She competed as a professional triathlete, at the collegiate level for running, track cycling, and road cycling, as well as serving as an Air Force officer. Cami has coached all ages, experience levels, and distances of triathlon. She has a passion for helping athletes overcome fears and realize their dreams in the world of sport, while making fun a MUST along the way!
Cami has been honored to work with a myriad of athletic professionals and athletes in her career. Beyond coaching individual athletes, she served as the masters swim coach and a triathlon coach while living in New York City at the Chelsea Piers Sports Center. She also was the head coach for the Air Force team during the inaugural 2010 Warrior Games, an olympic-style competition for wounded veterans and service members.
- Professional triathlete, 5 years
- Kona Ironman World Championship finisher, 2004
- 2004 Air Force Female Athlete of the Year
- Member, All-Air Force Team, All-Military Team, top 3 finisher at Military Nationals
- 3 time USAT Age Group World Qualifier
- All-American age grouper
- Division 2 NCAA cross-country and track runner
- Qualifier, National Collegiate Track Cycling Championship
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coach
- BS US Air Force Academy
- MA California State University